Modern fulfilment operations increasingly rely on automation in order to optimise speed, accuracy, safety and cost. TM Insight provides services to evaluate, design, select, specify, procure and implement automated materials handling systems.
TM Insight covers the full range of automation types including mobile and fixed robotics, and small to large unit sizes across multiple industries. Our experience delivering automation systems includes integrating automation with manual processes, automating storage systems, and managing the implementation of automation with existing labour arrangements. We practice in the full range of automation from Low-Cost-Intelligent-Automation through to lights-out unmanned warehouses in both high bay and low bay.
Our service offering includes:
- Automation system design
- Business cases for justifying automation
- Automated Guided Vehicles (AGV) and unmanned forklifts system design and implementation
- Automated high speed sortation systems for increased efficiency
- Automation of pallet and carton based storage and automation of receival systems
- Supplier RFP’s and selection processes for automation solutions
- Productivity improvement for reduced costs and increased throughput
- Overall Equipment Efficiency
- Debottlenecking of operations flow throughout the supply chain
- Total Productive Maintenance
- Visual management
- Levelling and balancing the workflow