NETWORK & DESIGN STRATEGY
Supply chain strategy is about ensuring you are doing the right things for your business, while skilled network design ensures you have the capability to best execute the right things.
- Our supply chain strategy development work focuses on:
- Cost-to-serve and customer value modelling
- Competitive landscape
- Industry maturity curve
- Disruptive SWOTDetailed strategy roadmap showing capabilities, infrastructure, processes, IT, sourcing and team structure
Our network analysis and optimisation modelling generates:
- Number, size and locations of distribution centers
- Product mix by distribution center
- Sourcing decisions for distribution center replenishment
- Customer assignment to distribution centers
- Effective transportation and distribution models
- Optimal customer service levels
The fast pace of business change means that strategy and network need to be revisited regularly and the business graveyard is littered with companies that failed to keep strategy and network aligned.
We help clients develop clear supply chain strategies and design networks that strongly support the business strategy and best meet clients business challenges, now and into the future.