Efficient warehouse operations are a key part of a high performance supply chain. We review warehouse operations, develop and implement improvement opportunities to provide maximum service to customers while minimising costs.
Our services include:
- Benchmarking of warehouse operations and costs
- Labour productivity standards
- Best practices reviews
- Development and documentations of SOP’s and warehouse manuals
- Equipment suitability needs assessment
- Team structure, development and training
- E fulfilment processes
- WMS and IT infrastructure review, improvement, selection and implementation
- Lean process implementations
- 5S programs
- Standard work development
- Visual control systems
- Slotting reviews
Our warehouse improvement consulting projects cover cost reduction, increasing throughput, adding new services such as online fulfilment, managing SKU proliferation, re-slotting, labour standards, Lean processes, consolidations and new warehouse commissioning.